Horizon37 are looking for a Core Coach to join our dynamic team of coaches and brilliant business folks.
Horizon37 delivers leadership coaching to rapidly growing businesses and their leaders.
We have a simple and recognised value proposition, delivering two types of coaching programme for:
(a) groups of CEOs (“Transform Together”) and
(b) executive teams (“Discover, Align, Transform”);
who are leading the transition from start-up business to scale-up.
We are currently a team of 14 (a mixture of employees and contractors), including coaches (leading delivery and programmes) and our back-office (who are called the “Dynamo Team”.)
We are very specialised with cutting-edge programmes, products and tools to support our mission. Our customer base, pipeline and sales process are also robust.
We partner with VCs and Institutions who convene cohorts of participants for our Transform Together programmes and recommend teams for our Discover, Align, Transform programmes.
Above all, WE ARE VALUABLE
- Results matter most, we make a difference in your business
- Our work is outstanding quality and we are cutting-edge experts
- You have existing momentum, let’s build on what’s working
- Insight and understanding come first, to inform and adapt our coaching
- We do what we say we will
- We challenge and work at pace
- We can be trusted, we protect confidentiality and always choose to “do the right thing”
- We have positive intent and your interests at heart
- We create safe, confidential environments to create robust, explorative and co-creating relationships
Deliver valuable and valued coaching for Horizon37 customers, including:
- Administration of diagnostic tools for leaders (e.g., Horizon37’s Leadership Launchpad and Hey360), analysis, and report production
- Individual 1:1 coaching based on insight from diagnostic tools as part of Horizon37 programmes
- Coaching of break-out sessions and small group exercises during coaching workshops
- Customer service / project administration
- Creative input to new products, methods and tools for leadership coaching
- Talent and commitment to coaching (qualifications are a very small part of what matters)
- Sufficient experience of 1:1 or group coaching of leaders to be able to identify your own value and strengths as a coach
- A strong drive to grow, develop personally, and learn quickly
- Comfortable and able with qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Structured and concise written communication, including charts and diagrams
- Understanding and interest in both our sector (innovation/growth business ecosystem) and function (leadership coaching)
- Appealing and likeable presenter to groups over video and in-person
- Excellent listener, engaging and credible with customers
- Entrepreneurial attitude of being proactive with creating value for Horizon37 customers
- Enthusiasm to embody the Horizon37 Customer Promise (see above)
- Work flexibly, part-time four days (or fewer) per week – as a company, we don’t work on Fridays.
- Work remotely, from home (although travel to clients will be necessary as the business requires it)
- Work closely with Horizon37’s senior coaches, who will mentor and train you to deliver our coaching methods and programmes
- £24k p.a. starting salary for the 4-day week
- 24 days’ annual leave per year
- Team connection days
- Three month probationary period.
How to apply
Send a cover letter and CV to Sabina: email@example.com