The lively Horizon37 community of senior scale-up leaders and investors support each other to build and sustain the leadership step-ups they’ve achieved through our programmes. Together they maximise their real-world success as leaders.
An opportunity to refresh and finetune your leadership mindsets, so you can continue getting the results that our programmes enable and make sure your leadership skills stay real and relevant in the world today.
We deliver monthly refresh workshops for our Horizon37 alumni and their guests. Each month has a theme, but the coaching itself is responsive and unique for the cohort that month. Book your place here.
Mighty Mindsets Manual
Packing a hefty punch in a few, short, clear pages, the Mighty Mindsets Manual stands out in the crowded field of leadership literature through its usefulness.
Leadership is generating positive results through other people. Based on over a decade of experience, this manual is about leadership and the mindsets that underpin it.
Pro Bono Leadership Support
Our Customers are leading innovation scale-ups.
Our pro bono contribution of products and time is all about enabling those who have the potential and commitment to grow into leading an innovation scale-up.
For example, we contribute to: HERA’s work to enable trafficking survivors to set up businesses; the Royal Academy of Engineering’s efforts to broaden access to funding and support; the Cambridge Judge Business School’s Accelerator programmes; and the delivery of volunteer-led primary school entrepreneurship club “KidsBiz”.
As you can imagine, we get a lot of requests for pro bono delivery of our products and time. We are sorry that we can’t say yes to every one.
These are our criteria for selection:
– Valuable: Our contribution will have a significant positive impact on the performance and sustainability of the beneficiary’s leadership and business
– Aligned: The beneficiary’s business mission is, or has potential to be, transformative and groundbreaking
– Committed: The beneficiary is able and committed to take and use the full value of what we offer to achieve results that matter to them and their businesses
– Needed: Alternative leadership support is either not available or not affordable to the beneficiary.
– Efficient: Delivery of our product and time will be efficient – with a high proportion of time spent on value vs admin, negotiation, and discussion.
If you fit these criteria please apply here:
If, on the other hand:
(a) You have a marketing or partnership opportunity that makes business sense for us, please contact Jo Roberts. Please note that we do not look for general “exposure” – everything we do needs to be valuable and relevant to our expertise and value proposition.
(b) You want to become a Horizon37 coach, please apply via Sabina Raus. Please note that we do not offer free coaching to people considering coaching as a career without a clear fit with the Horizon37 proposition.