Our team of subject matter experts deliver customised workshops aimed at addressing specific leadership challenges and building capabilities within the organisation. Our style is to maintain a ruthless focus on business goals and use a coaching approach, tailoring each workshop moment by moment to respond to real-life issues our customers are dealing with.
Our Open Courses and Events are listed on The Cambridge Network.
• Specific known issues or areas of underperformance holding a team back
• Recent organisational change or newly forming teams
• Ambitious goals, difficult team targets and/or intense pressure to perform
• Desire for self-development
• Share best practice theory, research, frameworks and case-studies
• Facilitate exploration of new ideas in a safe and supportive environment
• Coach individuals and support peer coaching in the moment in workshops
• Lead role playing and awareness building activities
• New leadership mindsets and improved leadership performance
• Heightened curiosity and openness to new thinking
• Clear improvement actions linked with business goals
• Increased collaboration, frankness, and camaraderie between peers
• Faster and more effective problem-solving and decision-making
“We've seen a real shift in mindset in how we approach situations that can potentially be negative and divisive. A very positive experience.”