We are often asked, what is leadership coaching? Together with you, your Horizon37 coach will analyse your situation and make sense of it - your aspirations, strengths and challenges. They will help you set goals, and clarify your direction. Then they will build tools and strategies with you, for you to achieve results. They will listen deeply, they will challenge, and sometimes they will advise - bringing in our latest research and their own leadership experience. As a result of working with your coach, you will feel confident, empowered, and making the best of your own brilliance. You will be taking action. You will achieve a transformation in your performance and impact.
Our immersive and transformative leadership coaching is tailored-made to meet each of our customer’s unique needs. We ask the tough questions with candour and respect. Together, we identify opportunities and challenges, and work to improve performance in specific and meaningful areas relevant to your vision and strategic priorities.
• Facing significant choices
• Confronting change, transition, or new business challenges
• Need to develop and motivate other leaders
• Seeking opportunities to engage and energise networks and stakeholders
• Lack of sustainability or satisfaction in leadership performance
• Desire to define leadership styles and maximise impact
• 1:1 sessions (usually six over 12 weeks) with highly experienced leadership coaches in a safe and supportive environment
• Open, honest reflection and exploration of challenges in a confidential space
• Encouragement to try new things/approaches
• Identifying and embedding a network of support and accountability
• Authentic, individual, and effective leadership style
• Improved self confidence and self awareness
• New empowering mindsets
• A dynamic network and aligned stakeholders
• Effective delegation and empowerment
• Prioritisation, de-prioritisation, and the ability to say no
• Conviction in choices
"The Horizon37 team has the ability to ask the right questions while not making you feel bad for not knowing the answers. Working with them helps you reach within yourself to be a more centered, confident leader who communicates clearly both upwards to the board and downwards to your top team."