Our customers are growing fast. The senior leaders we work with face challenging business goals. Goals like: winning pivotal new customers or clients; resolving ruinous conflicts; or securing investor buy-in. By working with Horizon37, leaders find themselves equipped and empowered to make good decisions and perform better, more sustainably, and in ways that deliver business value and growth.
The Horizon37 coaches are a human team of coaches, with a raft of adaptive approaches. We have the confidence and freedom to be led by what’s going on for each unique customer in each unique situation.
You can count on us to...
A serial founder, Katy has “been there, done that” in a vast array of senior leadership roles (in tech start-ups, McKinsey, the British Army, Met Police, tech start-ups), Katy brings perspective and insight to transform how leaders think.
Katy's favourite Coaching Questions are:
- What do you want to achieve here?
- How can you shift the way you’re thinking about this to make you more effective?
- What are you going to do, by when?
A qualified lawyer and experienced mediator, Liz has led cross-disciplinary teams on complex multi-million pound international litigation. Works at depth, bringing a psychological understanding to help leaders link who they are with how they show up.
Liz's favourite coaching questions are:
- What does it feel like when you do or say that?
- Where do you feel that in your body?
- What else?
With endless curiosity about how we can show up as our best selves in all aspects of our lives, Alice has personal leadership experience as Managing Director of two global marketing agencies and Founding Partner at health tech SaaS startup KareInn.
Alice's favourite coaching questions are:
- If you couldn't fail, what would you do?
- What did your family teach you about how to handle conflict?
- What would your ideal obituary explain about you?